Prices Start At Only $250! Click Here For Commercial Painting
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR REPAINTING
No job is too small or large Thinking about repainting a room or your entire home or business? We can help. We offer complete painting services with no mess, no splatter, straight lines, fast service, and professional results. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction on every job.
- Professional workmanship using only high quality paints
- Certified lead testing available for pre 1978 homes
- Scraping, shielding and prep for all exterior repaint
- Deck, fence and floor coatings
- Complete furniture moving, masking and covering of all your valuables
- Wallpaper and border removal
- Custom or matching texturing if needed
- All nail holes and drywall patched and primed prior to painting
- All baseboards and door jambs caulked prior to painting
- Straight cut in lines, no flashing
- Repairs if needed prior to painting
- Complete cleanup and cleaning of any area worked in.
- Fast friendly service, no long wait times
- All jobs completed in a timely manner
- Evening and weekend hours available to accommodate your schedule
- All raw wood areas primed with alkyd based primer prior to painting
- JT Stewart Enterprises offers a 3 year unconditional warranty
- 18+ years painting and custom construction experience
- Over 500 entire home repaints completed
- BBB Accredited with A+ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Renovator
- Experienced company trained employees.
- All employees require to undergo complete criminal and background check
Our Exterior Painting Process:
- Wash: We begin by power washing your house or structure with a high pressure power washer. We also use a power washer if paint stripping is necessary.
- Prep: JT Stewart Enterprises will then wait one to two days for the house to dry depending on weather. We do all scraping and sanding of flaking, chipping, or peeling paint then prime all bare wood surfaces. Blistering siding will be brushed and back rolled at this time to help seal and hide for final coat appearance. Back rolling is not done at time of spray application to ensure proper texture of applied paint. Not all blistering will be completely concealed upon completion. JT Stewart then caulks the entire house at this time.
- Paint: After the house has had the proper time to dry, we will begin painting your home. We apply all paint in a two coat process to thickness specifications. If necessary we add more coats for coverage or hiding at our discretion.
- Clean: JT Stewart Enterprises will try to clean the job site cleaner then when we arrived. This includes picking up all trash, cleaning all walk ways, drive ways, porches, etc.
- Touch up Kit: A touch up kit that includes a pint of each paint or product used is left in a labeled box for your convenience (when available). Each sample is labeled with the color name or number, type of product, sheen, and where it is located on the job.
Our Interior Painting Process:
- Prep: JT Stewart Enterprises usually begins by doing all necessary prep work prior to painting. Caulking of cracks and spackling of small holes is done prior to painting walls.
- Paint: Typically the same day painting begins. JT Stewart applies all paints according to manufacture specifications to insure proper warranty. We apply most interior paints in a one or two coat process to thickness specifications and if necessary add more for coverage or hiding at our discretion.
- Clean: JT Stewart will try to clean the job site cleaner then when we arrived. This includes picking up all trash, vacuuming, cleaning counters, etc.
- Touch up Kit: A touch up kit that includes a pint of each paint or product used is left for your convenience. Each sample is labeled with the color name or number, type of product, sheen, and where it is located on the job. If a touch up is needed for any reason within 7 days after completion we will return to touch up for free. We will schedule all requested touch ups within 3 days for your satisfaction.
Our Staining Process:
- Prep: JT Stewart Enterprises usually begins by doing all necessary prep work prior to a through clean and wash off of your deck or fence.
- Wash: JT Stewart will then power wash of the deck or fence to remove discolored or rotted wood fibers, dust, dirt, and debris to ensure a clean surface for stain to be applied to. Deck or fence will be left alone to completely dry.
- Product Application: Typically one or two days later, after the wood has had proper time to dry, we will begin coating your project. We apply all stains in a two coat process and if necessary add a third for coverage or hiding at our discretion. Usually the coatings are applied the same day.
- Clean: JT Stewart Enterprises will try to clean the job site cleaner then when we arrived. This includes picking up all trash and debris.
- Touch up Kit: A touch up kit that includes a pint of each product used is left in a labeled box for your convenience. Each sample is labeled with the color name or number, type of product, sheen, and where it is located on the job.
J T Stewart did a great paint job for us. His attention to detail was incredible. He was down on his hands and knees for quite a while chipping old dried plaster away from our baseboard so the job looked neater. They were meticulous. Arrived on time and returned calls when I was looking for a painter. Definitely will use them again and could comfortably recommend them to anyone. Lori J.
Been having a lot of work done on the house lately — half the time you can’t reach businesses and it’s like pulling teeth to get them to do a simple thing such as return a call or e-mail. It’s the complete opposite with J T Stewart. If you’re a person who likes to get stuff done, who appreciates great customer service and quality work, give Jim a call or e-mail. Fast responses, good prices, minimal breaks, and customer satisfaction are paramount to him and his team. Highly recommended — in fact I plan on hiring him again in the future. Jeff H.
JT Stewart was excellent. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would. Jamie and his team went above and beyond the call of duty by painting a closet and cleaning up beyond what I expected. I strongly recommend JT Stewart to anyone who needs interior house painting, and I’m having them back to my home next month to paint another room. Todd M.
Excellent service. They completed all projects in a very short time frame. The quality of their work was excellent. I will definitely be using them again for future projects. Jesse Z.