Prices Start At Only $250! Click Here For Commercial Painting
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR REPAINTING
No job is too small or large Thinking about repainting a room or your entire home or business? We can help. We offer complete painting services with no mess, no splatter, straight lines, fast service, and professional results. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction on every job.
- Professional workmanship using only high quality paints
- Certified lead testing available for pre 1978 homes
- Scraping, shielding and prep for all exterior repaint
- Deck, fence and floor coatings
- Complete furniture moving, masking and covering of all your valuables
- Wallpaper and border removal
- Custom or matching texturing if needed
- All nail holes and drywall patched and primed prior to painting
- All baseboards and door jambs caulked prior to painting
- Straight cut in lines, no flashing
- Repairs if needed prior to painting
- Complete cleanup and cleaning of any area worked in.
- Fast friendly service, no long wait times
- All jobs completed in a timely manner
- Evening and weekend hours available to accommodate your schedule
- All raw wood areas primed with alkyd based primer prior to painting
- JT Stewart Enterprises offers a 3 year unconditional warranty
- 20+ years painting and custom construction experience
- Over 500 entire home repaints completed
- BBB Accredited with A+ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Renovator
- Experienced company trained employees.
Our Exterior Painting Process:
- Wash: We begin by power washing your house or structure with a high pressure power washer. We also use a power washer if paint stripping is necessary.
- Prep: JT Stewart Enterprises will then wait one to two days for the house to dry depending on weather. We do all scraping and sanding of flaking, chipping, or peeling paint then prime all bare wood surfaces. Blistering siding will be brushed and back rolled at this time to help seal and hide for final coat appearance. Back rolling is not done at time of spray application to ensure proper texture of applied paint. Not all blistering will be completely concealed upon completion. JT Stewart then caulks the entire house at this time.
- Paint: After the house has had the proper time to dry, we will begin painting your home. We apply all paint in a two coat process to thickness specifications. If necessary we add more coats for coverage or hiding at our discretion.
- Clean: JT Stewart Enterprises will try to clean the job site cleaner then when we arrived. This includes picking up all trash, cleaning all walk ways, drive ways, porches, etc.
- Touch up Kit: A touch up kit that includes a pint of each paint or product used is left in a labeled box for your convenience (when available). Each sample is labeled with the color name or number, type of product, sheen, and where it is located on the job.
Our Interior Painting Process:
- Prep: JT Stewart Enterprises usually begins by doing all necessary prep work prior to painting. Caulking of cracks and spackling of small holes is done prior to painting walls.
- Paint: Typically the same day painting begins. JT Stewart applies all paints according to manufacture specifications to insure proper warranty. We apply most interior paints in a one or two coat process to thickness specifications and if necessary add more for coverage or hiding at our discretion.
- Clean: JT Stewart will try to clean the job site cleaner then when we arrived. This includes picking up all trash, vacuuming, cleaning counters, etc.
- Touch up Kit: A touch up kit that includes a pint of each paint or product used is left for your convenience. Each sample is labeled with the color name or number, type of product, sheen, and where it is located on the job. If a touch up is needed for any reason within 7 days after completion we will return to touch up for free. We will schedule all requested touch ups within 3 days for your satisfaction.
Our Staining Process:
- Prep: JT Stewart Enterprises usually begins by doing all necessary prep work prior to a through clean and wash off of your deck or fence.
- Wash: JT Stewart will then power wash of the deck or fence to remove discolored or rotted wood fibers, dust, dirt, and debris to ensure a clean surface for stain to be applied to. Deck or fence will be left alone to completely dry.
- Product Application: Typically one or two days later, after the wood has had proper time to dry, we will begin coating your project. We apply all stains in a two coat process and if necessary add a third for coverage or hiding at our discretion. Usually the coatings are applied the same day.
- Clean: JT Stewart Enterprises will try to clean the job site cleaner then when we arrived. This includes picking up all trash and debris.
- Touch up Kit: A touch up kit that includes a pint of each product used is left in a labeled box for your convenience. Each sample is labeled with the color name or number, type of product, sheen, and where it is located on the job.
They were awesome! Very kind, full of knowledge, the painting was excellent. They repaired my antique windows on my garage beautifully. I also have 1930 gutters, i wanted to keep and preserve to keep that old cape cod look, they were stunning once they were completed. There were areas on my front porch and deck that have been damaged because of time and they replaced the wood, and u cant even tell. Some companies dont say anything and just slap paint on them. They told me, showed me the problem and fixed them. I have painter cedar siding that was custom cut and is very expensive. So I really appreciated they taking the time to care, repair, and paint my home as if it was their own home. -Shirley
I live in Colorado, but I hired JT Stewart Enterprises to paint and make minor repairs to the inside of my mother’s house. JT worked with me remotely to provide the estimate, accommodated my schedule when I’d be in the area, and provided excellent customer service. On top of this, JT and his team arrived promptly, completed the work with excellent results, and ensured the house was immaculate when they departed. If I need any assistance with the house in the future, JT will be the first person I contact. -Dale
J T Stewart did a great paint job for us. His attention to detail was incredible. He was down on his hands and knees for quite a while chipping old dried plaster away from our baseboard so the job looked neater. They were meticulous. Arrived on time and returned calls when I was looking for a painter. Definitely will use them again and could comfortably recommend them to anyone. Lori J.